- 3. Learn Ethical Hacking Online – Free Course (LinkedIn Learning – Lynda)
- 4. Cybersecurity for Managers: A Playbook (MIT Management Executive Education)
- 5. Become an Ethical Hacker – Free Course (LinkedIn Learning)
5 courses to learn ethical hacking online Free Download
30+ Hacking Experts have compiled this list of Best Ethical Hacking Course, Tutorial, Training, Class and Certification available online for 2020. It includes both paid and free resources to help you learn Ethical Hacking and these courses are suitable for beginners, intermediate learners as well as experts 5 courses to learn ethical hacking online.
Does the thought of hacking and saving the day give you the adrenaline rush? Then this might just be the course for you. This comprehensive course on ethical hacking commences from the basic blocks which is just right for beginners. The hacking classes begin by covering the basic information about ethical hacking and different fields of penetration testing. Then the course gradually moves on towards a more advanced level. We think this is one of the best course on Ethical Hacking and it has been created by Zaid Sabih, an Ethical Hacker, Pentester & Computer Scientist and his company named zSecurity, which is dedicated for providing ethical hacking training and courses in cyber security.
– Well structured course that gives equal importance to both the theoretical and practical aspects of the course.
– Gradual progression from basic concepts to advanced topics.
– Queries are solved by the experts on a daily basis
– Help is provided for any problem faced during practical setup
– 12.5 hours of on demand videos + 2 Articles + 17 Supplement Resources
– Curiosity and the passion to learn are the only pre-requisites required for this course
Duration : 12.5 hours
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Click Here
Are you looking forward to learn ethical hacking and consider yourself a complete novice? Well then look no further, you’ve found just the course. Created by Hackers Academy this Ethical Hacking Certification is famous among beginners. The ethical hacking tutorial progresses with the assumption that you know nothing at all about hacking and hence teaches you everything step by step in a detailed fashion. It comes with 2 hours of on demand video with the promise that you can perform your first hack in the next 2 hours after getting started with the course.
– The course is divided into 3 parts- foundation, lab setup, hacking to help you learn easily
– Helpful in learning the basics of ethical hacking.
– More than 16,000 students are enrolled in the course.
– 2 hours on-demand videos + Assignments
Duration : 2 hours
Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Click Here
Comprising of 20 courses, this ethical hacking learning path has something for everyone. Whether you are a complete newbie to this world or have some experience that you want to enhance further, these training courses from various experts in the industry are meant just for you. Trainers like Lisa Block, James Williamson, Scott Simpson and Malcom Shore take you through various aspects through different courses on topics like Kali Linux, Footprinting & Reconnaissance, Scanning Networks, Enumeration, Session Hijacking and much more.
Key USPs –
– Find plethora of courses on the topic laid out in an orderly manner so you can go from scratch to being an expert
– Learn from various experts on the subject topic, so you get not one but varying views
– The first month on Lynda is free, so you can sign up and try out the courses in trial version
– The courses have been attended by thousands of students, with high reviews and ratings from them
Duration : Variable
Rating : 4.8 out of 5
Cybersecurity is not just a concern of IT firms, but it applies to all the organizations that have resources curated on the internet through cloud technology. This cybersecurity course is for the executives and decision-makers to help them empower their teams with resources and measures to keep the working environment and data secure. The course provides insights on risk management in cybersecurity through industry examples. With a customized playbook, company leaders can design a cybersecurity framework to ensure secure business operations. You also get a verified Digital certificate from MIT Sloan School of Management.
Key USPs –
– Cybersecurity framework and best practices for company executives and higher-level management
– A framework to design cybersecurity measures for risk management in the organization
– A cybersecurity playbook to create the upcoming steps for security
– Learn the Defense-in-depth mechanism along with the cybersecurity framework of National Institute of Standards and Technology
– Learn cybersecurity jargons for easy communication among tech and non-tech teams
Duration: 6 Weeks
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
This course is led by Lisa Bock, Malcolm Shore, James Williamson, and Scott Simpson. They are leading experts in the fields of network security, forensics, web design & development. This is essentially an ethical learning course, so it commences with an overview of the topic as a whole. The interesting thing about this course is that it touches over a plethora of topics under ethical hacking such as System Hacking, Denial of Service and many more. This course will help you to obtain knowledge that will help you to get started with a career in information security. Being available on LinkedIn Learning practically makes this training available for free.
Key USPs –
– Well structured course with detailed focus on each section
– Covers the common as well as upcoming security threats to the systems
– Hands-on practice using tools used for identification of threats to the network and systems
– Covers the implementation of countermeasures to tackle cyber attacks
– 32 hours of expert-created content including 20 items of learning content
Duration : 32 hours
Rating : 4.5 out of 5