Hi everyone, and welcome to the Worldwebcourse site. This whole text isn’t about the course or anything else. It is just for Education purposes, thus you don’t need to read it or even care about, First of all, this is the title of the course you are looking for [ Udemy | Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! Free Download ].
The most advanced and modern CSS course on the internet: master animations, flexbox, responsive design, and so much more
Udemy | Advanced CSS and Sass: Flexbox, Grid, Animations and More! Free Download. The most advanced and modern CSS course on the internet: master flexbox, CSS Grid, responsive design, and so much more.
What Will I Learn?
- Tons of modern CSS techniques to create stunning designs and effects
- Advanced CSS animations with @keyframes, animation, and transition
- How CSS works behind the scenes: the cascade, specificity, inheritance, etc.
- CSS architecture: component-based design, BEM, writing reusable code, etc.
- Flexbox layouts: build a huge real-world project with flexbox
- CSS Grid layouts: build a huge real-world project with CSS Grid
- Using Sass in real-world projects: global variables, architecting CSS, managing media queries, etc.
- Advanced responsive design: media queries, mobile-first vs desktop-first, em vs rem units, etc.
- Responsive images in HTML and CSS for faster page loads
- SVG images and videos in HTML and CSS: build a background video effect
- The NPM ecosystem: development workflows and building processes
- Get friendly and fast support in the course Q&A
- Downloadable lectures, code, and design assets for all projects
- This not an apprentice course — You ought to be sure about coding HTML and CSS before taking the course
- Any PC and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux
- There is no requirement for any paid programming — The content manager you as of now have worked fine and dandy
Have you been coding CSS for quite a while, yet need to take your game to the following level? Do you feel mistook for CSS languages like legacy, explicitness or the course?
What if there was one resource, one place, where you could learn all the advanced and modern CSS techniques and properties you’ve been reading about?
Good news: there is!
Welcome to “Cutting edge CSS and Sass”, the most exceptional, the most current, and the most complete CSS seminar on the web. It’s all that you need in a progressed CSS course, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
You will learn complex CSS movements, progressed responsive structure methods, flexbox formats, Advanced CSS and Sass design, crucial CSS ideas, thus substantially more.
Like in the entirety of my courses, you will construct excellent and deliberately structured activities, that will make you stand with pride and leave you prepared to fabricate complex tasks all alone.
After finishing this course, you will:
1) Be up to speed with the most present day and progressed CSS properties and methods;
2) Have aced the front line design Flexbox and Advanced CSS and Sass Grid;
3) Be prepared to manufacture responsive designs for all sort of gadgets and circumstances;
4) Truly see how CSS works in the background;
5) Be ready to draftsman enormous CSS codebases for reusability and practicality utilizing Sass.
It would be ideal if you note that this course isn’t for supreme tenderfoots, so you should as of now be at the middle of the road level in HTML and CSS (if it’s not too much trouble look at my other course if that is not the situation).
This course is massive, coming in at 20+ hours. Here is exactly what you will learn:
- Tons of present-day front line CSS methods to make dazzling structures and impacts: cut way, foundation cut, cover picture, foundation mix mode, shape-outside, channel, setting the channel, object-fit, change, segment check, hyphens, viewpoint, calc() and custom CSS properties;
- Advanced CSS activity with @keyframes, liveliness, and change;
- Advanced CSS selectors, pseudo-classes and pseudo-components required for present-day CSS improvement;
- How CSS functions off-camera: the course, particularity, legacy, esteem handling, the visual organizing model, the crate model, box types, situating plans and stacking settings;
- CSS engineering: The 7-1 standard, part based plan, the BEM procedure, composing reusable, viable and adaptable code;
- Introduction to Sass: factors, settling, partials, imports, mixins, capacities, expands, and the sky is the limit from there;
- Using Sass in true ventures: setting worldwide factors, working for reusability, architecting CSS and overseeing media inquiries;
- The NPM biological system: setting up an improvement procedure to accumulate Sass and programmed program to reload, and making a form procedure to connect, prefix and pack CSS documents;
- Modern responsive plan: liquid frameworks, format types, adaptable pictures, utilizing media inquiries to test for various screen widths, pixel densities and contact abilities;
- Advanced responsive structure work processes: versatile first versus work area first systems, choosing breakpoints, em versus rem units and highlight inquiries to test for program support;
- Responsive pictures in HTML and CSS for quicker page loads: goals exchanging, thickness exchanging, workmanship bearing;
- • SVG pictures in HTML and CSS: how and for what reason to utilize SVG, producing SVG sprites, changing SVG hues in CSS and best practices;
- Videos in HTML and CSS: building a foundation video impact;
- Flexbox designs: principle ideas, prologue to both flex holder and flex thing explicit properties, propelled situating strategies applied to an enormous certifiable task;
- CSS Grid designs: fundamental ideas, CSS matrix versus flexbox, and format methods applied to a certifiable undertaking. This part alone could be a whole course!
Why should you take this course?
So you saw that the course is completely full-pressed with content. However, perhaps you’re as yet not certain on the off chance that you ought to really learn progressed CSS?
That is likely on the grounds that CSS is so natural, to begin with. Truth be told, most engineers profoundly belittle the significance and intensity of CSS. In any case, nothing could be further away from reality!
CSS is the thing that makes our structure come into life. Furthermore, there is so much we can do with it! Acing propelled systems like flexbox, CSS framework, and movements will give you an edge over numerous CSS engineers out there who despite everything utilize obsolete techniques.
In addition, CSS can turn into a genuine bad dream when you attempt to ace it, and when you need to keep up huge undertakings. So having a decent handle on crucial ideas is an outright should for any genuine front-end designer.
Things being what they are, would it be a good idea for you to take this course? The appropriate response is in all likelihood a major YES!
Also, I pressed such a great amount of substance into this course, regardless of in case you’re simply beginning, or in case you’re as of now an accomplished front end designer, there is certainly going to be something for you right now.
And this is what you get by signing up today:
- Lifetime access to 20+ long stretches of HD quality recordings. No month to month membership. Learn at your own pace, at whatever point you need;
- All recordings are downloadable. Adapt any place you need, even without a web association!
- Friendly and quick help in the course Q&A at whatever point you have questions or stall out;
- English shut inscriptions (not the auto-created ones gave by Udemy);
- course slides in PDF position;
- Downloadable resources, starter code and last code for each undertaking;
- Lots of little difficulties are remembered for the recordings so you can keep tabs on your development.
On the off chance that you’re still with me now, at that point please watch the promotion video to investigate the course undertakings, and I guarantee you will be astonished 🙂
After that, I hope to welcome you as a new student in my course. I’m sure you’re gonna love it!
Who is the target audience?
- CSS engineers who need to refresh their CSS abilities to the most present day level
- CSS engineers who need to extend their toolset to movements, flexbox, Sass, NPM, SVG, and substantially more
- Front-end engineers who need to at long last see how CSS functions in the background
- In general: any individual who needs to really ace CSS!
- Created by Jonas Schmedtmann
- Last updated 6/2019
How I can practice?
Detailed installation of the required software will be displayed in your LMS. Our support team will help you to setup software if you need assistance. Hardware requirements need to be fulfilled by participants.