Angular 8 – The Complete Guide (2019+ Edition)
Master Angular formerly “Angular 2” and build awesome, reactive web apps with the successor of Angular.js
What you’ll learn
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 8
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 8 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 8 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
- NO Angular 1 or Angular 2 knowledge is required!
- Basic HTML and CSS
- TypeScript knowledge
This course starts from scratch, know Angular 1 Angular 2!
Angular 8 simply is the latest version of Angular 2, you will learn this amazing framework from the ground up in this course!
Join the most comprehensive and popular Angular course on Udemy, time to get started!
From Setup to Deployment, this course covers everything! Component Services Forms, Http Access, Authentication, Optimizing and considerably more…
This course will likewise tell you the best way to utilize the Angular CLI and highlight a total task, which permits you to rehearse the things learned all through the course!
Precise is one of the most current, execution productive and incredible frontend systems you can learn starting today. It permits you to fabricate incredible web applications that offer wonderful client encounters! Get familiar with all the essentials you have to know to begin creating Angular applications immediately.
Hear what my students have to say
Completely fabulous instructional exercise arrangement. I can’t thank you enough. The quality is five star and your presentational abilities are top-notch. Keep up this magnificent work. You truly rock! – Paul Whitehouse
The educator, Max, is exceptionally excited and locks in. He works admirably of clarifying what he’s doing and why as opposed to having understudies quite recently emulate his coding. I would prescribe this course and any others that he offers. Much obliged, Max!
This Course uses TypeScript
Angular 8 The Complete Guide 2020 Edition
Being the Successor of overwhelmingly effective Angular.js system undoubtedly shape the eventual fate of frontend advancement along these lines. The incredible highlights and capacities of Angular permit you to make mind-boggling, adaptable, present-day, responsive and easy to use web applications.
Subsequent to taking this course you’ll have the option to completely exploit every one of those highlights and begin creating magnificent applications right away.
Because of the radical contrasts between Angular 1 and Angular 8 you don’t have to know anything about Angular.js to have the option to profit by this course and assemble your fates ventures with Angular.
Get a very deep understanding of how to create Angular applications
This course will teach you all the fundamentals about modules, directives, components, data binding, routing, HTTP access and much more! We will take a lot of deep dives and each section is backed up with a real project. All examples showcase the features of Angular offers and how to apply them correctly.
You will learn
- Which architecture Angular uses
- How to use TypeScript to write Angular applications
- All about directives and components, including the creation of custom directives/ components
- How databinding works
- All about routing and handling navigation
- What Pipes are and how to use them
- How to access (ex. RESTful servers)
- What dependency injection is and how to use it
- How to use Modules in Angular
- How to optimize your (bigger) Angular Application
- We will build a major project in this course
- and much more!
Don’t lose any time, gain an edge and start developing now!
Who this course is for:
- Taking this course will enable you to be amongst the first to gain a very solid understanding of Angular
What is Microsoft FED Angular?
Microsoft FED (Front End Development) Angular uses Microsoft’s TypeScript language. It is a superset of ECMAScript (ES6) and has the advantages of TypeScript features like type declarations, and the advantages of ES6 too like iterators and lambda
What are the prerequisites for learning Angular?
What is Angular?
Why should you learn Angular?