Free Download Udemy Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming.
With the help of this course you can A practical programming course for office workers, academics, and administrators who want to improve their productivity.
What does Will learn this Python Programming Cours?
- Automate tasks on their computer by writing simple Python programs.
- Write programs that can do text pattern recognition with “regular expressions”.
- Programmatically generate and update Excel spreadsheets.
- Parse PDFs and Word documents.
- Crawl web sites and pull information from online sources.
- Write programs that send out email notifications.
- Use Python’s debugging tools to quickly figure out bugs in your code.
- Programmatically control the mouse and keyboard to click and type for you.
- No programming experience is required.
- Downloading and installing Python is covered at the start of the course.
- Basic computer skills: surfing websites, running programs, saving and opening documents, etc.
If you’re an office worker, student, administrator, or just want to become more productive with your computer, programming will allow you to write code that can automate tedious tasks. This course follows the popular (and free!) book, Automate the Boring Stuff with Python.
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python was written for people who want to get up to speed writing small programs
You don’t need to know sorting algorithms or object-oriented programming. This course skips all the computer science and concentrates on writing code that gets stuff done.
This course is for complete beginners and covers the popular Python programming language.
- Web scraping
- Parsing PDFs and Excel spreadsheets
- Automating the keyboard and mouse
- Sending emails and texts
- And several other practical topics
Who is the target audience?
- Office workers, students, small/home business workers, and administrators would want to improve their productivity.
- Aspiring software engineers who want to add skills to their programming toolbelt.
- Experienced Python software engineers skip the first half of the course.
- this course does not cover specific DevOps tools, this course would be useful for DevOps, and admins who want to learn scripting in Python.
Free Download Udemy’s Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming
Is automate the boring stuff with Python free?
The online course for “Automate the Boring Stuff with Python” is free to sign up this week. This course is made for complete beginners who have no experience programming.
Is Python good for automation?
This gives Python a big advantage as an automation language choice because tests need to be done quickly and easily. … Plus, many manual software testers (often without programming experience) are now starting to do automation work (by choice or by force) and benefit from Python’s low learning curve.
What things can I automate with python?
What Can I Do With Python?
• #1: Automate the Boring Stuff.
• #2: Stay on Top of Bitcoin Prices.
• #3: Create a Calculator.
• #4: Mine Twitter Data.
• #5: Build a Microblog With Flask.
• #6: Build a Blockchain.
• #7: Bottle Up a Twitter Feed.
• #8: Play PyGames.