Master Bootstrap 4 and build 5 real world themes while learning HTML5 semantics & CSS3
Bootstrap 4 From scratch with 5 projects
What you’ll learn
- Learn and create amazing high-quality Bootstrap 4 themes and UIs from scratch
- The Bootstrap 4 utilities, classes, components & JS widgets using a custom sandbox environment
- Semantic HTML5 & modern CSS3 techniques
- Learn to compile Sass in the easiest way
- You should have basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- You do NOT need to know any Bootstrap 3
This course will literally take you from knowing nothing about Bootstrap 3 or 4 to learning all of the utilities, components, widgets, and grids and building real-world themes and websites. You do NOT need to know Bootstrap 3 for this course. Even if you already know Bootstrap 4, skip the learning sections and head right for section 6 to create the simple boiler theme and start the projects. Everything is completely modular!
Custom Bootstrap Sandbox
I have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an Html page associated with it and has a start state. As we move along through the lectures, you code along with me learning all that Bootstrap 4 offers including helpers/utilities, components, widgets, flexbox, and more.
5 Real Projects/Themes
We will create 5 real-world themes including. These projects are completely open-source and you are free to use them anywhere.
- LoopLap – A social UI Theme
- Mizuxe – A Book/Product Showcase Theme (Sass Project)
- Blogen – A blog admin area UI
- Glozzom – A multi-page theme with a carousel and some 3rd party scripts
- Portfolio grid – A portfolio theme using the grid, flexbox and the collapse widget
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to learn & master Bootstrap 4.1.x and build real-world themes
Created by Brad Travers
English [Auto-generated], Indonesian [Auto-generated], 3 more