Create a Premium WordPress Theme From Scratch.
Learn All About WordPress Theme Development.
What you’ll learn
- In this course Learn how to create premium WordPress themes that the ThemeForest review.
- Use NPM/Yarn and Gulp to create a workflow for reusable and efficient WordPress themes.
- Discover all core aspects of creating a theme.
- Learn how to create a translation & secure WordPress themes.
- Learn How to make your theme customizable with the WordPress API.
- Create Customizer WordPress widgets and integrate them.
- Create a custom post and custom taxonomies.
- Learn about shortcodes and how to create them.
- Learn how your website can be more accessible.
- Create basic knowledge for plugins and learn how to properly include them in your theme.
- Make your theme modifiable with child themes.
- Understand how things work in WordPress in a deeper way by digging into the source code.
- Create themes that are compatible with the new editor ‘Gutenberg’
- You should have a good understanding of basic programming concepts
- Any code editor you are comfortable with, I will use the VS Code.
- A local server like WAMP, XAMPP, Laragon or any other software you are familiar with. I will use XAMPP for this course.
- NodeJS and NPM or Yarn installed on your computer.
Create WordPress Themes: How To Create A Premium WordPress Theme For Themeforest
In this course, you will learn One-by-One everything. create premium WordPress themes by ThemeForest.
Become a WordPress themes expert and make money easily online by publishing your themes!
- Understand WordPress concepts to learn how things work behind the scenes.
- Create a secure theme that is guaranteed to pass ThemeForest.
- Learn how to make your translatable themes.
- Explore some advanced automate regular tasks like minifying CSS.
- Make your themes modifiable child themes.
- Add powerful options to your theme using the WordPress Customizer API.
- Make your theme compatible with the new editor ‘Gutenberg’
- Explore web accessibility and get some tips on how to make your theme more accessible.
- Install WordPress plugins that will supplement your theme.
- Learn Step-By-Step everything about WordPress functionalities like sidebar & navigation menu, shortcodes, post format, custom post publish, custom taxonomies, custom widgets and more…
Take your WordPress knowledge to the next level
Are you looking to code premium themes that will pass the coding standards review like ThemeForest sides?
Do you have great work with a designer and you have HTML/CSS/JS/PHP knowledge and you want to convert your designs into great themes?
Do you have some WordPress knowledge and you want to expand your knowledge and get deeper into the world of WordPress and be able to sell themes online?
Then this course is for you!
This course is the amazing of my experience with submitting themes to ThemeForest. In these lectures, I will share everything I know about creating themes and all setup. After completing the course you create themes coded to match WordPress’s coding and security standards. You should have no problems passing ThemeForest’s code review as long as a great design!
This is not a Design/CSS/HTML/PHP course!!! In this course, I will just focus on WordPress functions. I will load some prewritten as a CSS I did for the theme that creates, the goal is just to create WordPress functionality and understand the theme in more all functions. I will, however, teach you how to organize compile SASS and minify your files and your CSS, automatically. Also, you should have basic PHP knowledge. I will not teach you PHP from here, so if you are interested in taking this course, I suggest taking a beginner’s PHP course first!
Who is the target audience?
- Developers who have HTML and PHP knowledge and wish to create professional themes from scratch.
- WordPress developers who want to take their knowledge to the next level.
- Developers are creating a premium theme that gets approved on websites a ThemeForest.
- Anyone interested in learning advanced WordPress concepts.
#Wordpresstheme #createpremiumwordpresstheme #buildwordpressthemes #WWC #Worldwebcourse #Udemy #UdemyfreeCourse
Created by Ali Alaa
Last updated 5/2019