Build Flutter iOS and Android Apps with a Single Codebase – Learn Google’s Flutter Mobile Development Framework
What you’ll learn
- Be ABLE to Build Any iOS and Android App You Want
- MASTER Dart and Flutter Framework
- BUILD Full-fledged Apps for Your Startup or Business
- CREATE a Portfolio of Apps to Apply for Development Job
- WORK as A Cross-Platform Mobile Developer Who can Develop iOS and Android Apps
- GAIN a Competitive Advantage in the Workplace as a Flutter Mobile Developer
- A Computer – Mac or PC
- No Previous Programming Experience Required – I’ll go over Everything You’ll Need to Get Started
- Anyone Who Has the “I Can Do It” Mentality
- Some Basic Ideas of Android and iOS Devices
- Willingness to Learn By Doing – You’ll have a Step-by-Step Learning Process with Challenges and Exercises for Better Retention
==============> Full Course UPDATE 2020 <===============
Flutter is here to stay!
Welcome to The Complete Flutter App Development Course ( The World’s First Complete Dart and Flutter Course). Now with a Full Course Update .
Flutter is the new Cross-platform Mobile Development Framework created by Google, which allows developers to build Android and iOS Apps with one single codebase!
Flutter is the BEST way to create cross-platform apps that otherwise would require two distinct mobile development teams to create.
Why is Flutter a BIG Deal?
Flutter is a big deal because any developer can now build native Android and iOS apps with one codebase ONLY!. This means, instead of having to learn Objective-C or Swift to build iOS apps, and Java, or Kotlin to build Android apps, you can now use Flutter Mobile Development Framework to build apps. that run natively on both iOS and Android devices using the General-purpose Dart Programming Language.
This course is fully hands-on, in which you’ll get the chance to practice and learn:
- Dart Programming Language – Fundamentals and intermediate topics
- understand Flutter Mobile Development by building apps, incrementally
- Design, build, debug Flutter Android and iOS Apps
- get Flutter apps to communicate with a realtime database – Firestore
- How to build robust apps with Flutter.
You’ll see how easy it’s to get started building Android and iOS apps using Google’s Flutter App Development Framework!
Paulo Dichone is the instructor of this course. He is a Software Engineer, a teacher, and the author of highly rated Development courses on Udemy. He has already taught over 80,000 students online and received over 10,000 reviews. Students love his teaching methodology which is heavy on hands-on, project-based approaches.
- Lifetime Access to All Future Updates
- A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
- Links to interesting articles, and lots of good code to base your next template onto
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
- A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
This is the course that could change your Mobile Development skills.
Take the course now, completely risk-free!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Developers and Intermediate- Advanced Web or Mobile Developers new to Dart and Google Flutter Mobile SDK
- Android Developers Who Want to Build iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- iOS Developers Who Want to Build Android Apps with Single Codebase
- Web Developers Who Want to Build Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- Entrepreneurs Who Want to Build Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- Managers and Program Managers Who Want to Learn How to Build Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
Created by Paulo Dichone | Android, Java, Flutter Developer, and Teacher
What is Flutter?
Flutter is a mobile application development SDK (Software Development Kit) created by the minds at Google. The developers of Flutter term it as a high-performance and high-fidelity app builder for iOS and Android applications, from a single codebase. The idea behind Flutter was to help developers create fast applications that feel smooth on distinct platforms. With beautiful iOS flavored widgets built with Flutter’s own framework, developers can create beautiful and customized UX.
What are the Prerequisites for learning Flutter?
Before you look out for Flutter tutorials, there are a few requisites to learn Flutter. To begin with, one should invest some time in learning the basics of control structures and the flow of an application. While this should be enough to help you start with Flutter programming, it is also advised to learn the programming language Dart for further proficiency in Flutter. Dart is a general-purpose language created by Google used to build web, server, and mobile applications.
Why Should you learn Flutter?
Flutter has gained quite some numbers in recent times due to its ability to help developers focus more on the end product and not the SDK. This is due to the features that Flutter brings to the plate, one of them being the ‘silver layout model’, which helps it to enable smooth scrolling from the layout itself, which significantly improves the UI design. Moreover, Flutter doesn’t use the standard widgets unlike other SDKs but uses its own widgets, which are customizable and extensible, giving a fresh look to the design.
What is Flutter used for?
Flutter is an app SDK for building high-performance, high-fidelity apps for iOS, Android, web (beta), and desktop (technical preview) from a single codebase. The goal is to enable developers to deliver high-performance apps that feel natural on different platforms.
Is flutter good?
In our opinion, Flutter has many more advantages for business and development teams than risks. It’s a great chance to build beautiful, high-performance and outstanding mobile apps which fit your custom needs and requirements. It’s worth considering Flutter, especially if you want an app both for iOS and Android
What language is flutter?
Should I learn flutter 2020?
Why Android Developers should pay attention to Flutter in 2020. Native Android has been in the market for a really long period of time. Also it is very stable and gives a great performance across various sizes of Android devices.
Is flutter good for beginners?
Flutter is a great platform offered by Google that developers will find useful in building awesome cross platform applications with rich UI. … One could easily pick up Flutter as a beginner. For those already into native development, Flutter proves more ease and fun in the development process.
Why did Google create flutter?
Flutter uses modern reactive framework allowing developers to build awesome UI with native look and feel. Google says , it took React as Inspiration to develop Flutter. Flutter under the hood uses a 2D rendering engine to build all the UI elements. Thus apps built in flutter look the same on Android and iOS.
Does Google use flutter?
Flutter is a free and open source Google mobile UI framework that provides a fast and expressive way for developers to build native apps on both IOS and Android. Flutter was released in May 2017. It has written using the C, C++, Dart, Skia Graphics Engine
Featured snippet from the web
Is flutter for Web stable?
Flutter in a stable version has been with us since December 2018. … Recently, in Flutter 1.9, web support has been merged into the main Flutter repository, which means your app written in Flutter for mobile can be launched on the web without any changes.
How do I run a web flutter?
Open up VS Code, and press Ctrl+Shift+P, and start typing flutter, we see that in the list of available actions for Flutter, there is an option that says, Flutter: New Web Project. Select that option and hit Enter. VS Code might prompt to install some required extensions, just agree and install to continue.
How does Flutter work?
Flutter, unlike its contemporaries, works more like a gaming engine than a traditional application framework. A Flutter app is composed of Widgets, which are rendered onto a Skia canvas and sent to the platform. The platform displays the canvas and sends events back as required.