Flutter & Dart The Complete Flutter App Development Course
The Flutter SDK & Flutter Framework for building native iOS and Android apps.
What you’ll learn
- Learn Flutter and Dart from the ground up, step-by-step.
- Build engaging native mobile apps for both Android and iOS.
- Use features like Google Maps, the device camera, authentication and much more!
- Learn how to upload images and how to send manual and automated push notifications.
- Learn all the basics without stopping after them: Dive deeply into Flutter & Dart and become an advanced developer.
- Basic programming language will help but is not a must-have.
- You can use either Windows, macOS or Linux for Android app development – iOS apps can only be built on mac-OS though.
- NO prior iOS or Android development experience is required.
- NO prior Flutter or Dart experience is required – this course starts at zero!
The entire course was completely re-recorded and updated – it’s totally up-to-date with the latest version of Flutter!
Join the most comprehensive & bestselling Flutter & Dart – The Complete Guide course and learn how to build amazing iOS and Android apps!
You don’t need to learn Android/ Java and iOS/ Swift to build real native mobile apps!
Flutter’s framework developed by Google – allows you to learn one language (Dart) and build beautiful native mobile apps in no time.
Fluter is a SDK providing the tooling to compile Dart code into native code and it also gives you a rich set of pre-built and pre-styled UI elements (so called widgets) which you can use to compose your user interfaces.
Flutter is extremely trending and gets used for major Google apps like their Adwords app – it’s now marked as “ready for production”, hence now is the time to jump in and learn it!
This course will teach Flutter & Dart from scratch, NO prior knowledge of either of the two is required! And you certainly don’t need any Android or iOS development experience since the whole idea behind Flutter is to only learn one language.
You’ll learn Flutter not only in theory but we’ll build a complete, realistic app throughout this course. This app will feature both all the core basics as well as advanced features like using Google Maps, the device camera, adding animations and more!
With Flutter, you’ll be able to write code only once and ship your apps both to the Apple AppStore and Google Play.
Use Google’s Material Design to build beautiful, yet fully customizable, apps in no time with almost zero effort. You can use the rich widget suite Flutter provides to add common UI elements like buttons, switches, forms, toolbars, lists and more – or you simply build your own widgets – Flutter makes that a breeze, too.
What’s included in the course:
- Detailed setup instructions for macOS and Windows.
- A thorough introduction to Flutter, Dart and the concept behind widgets.
- An overview of the built-in widgets and how you may add your own ones.
- Debugging tipps & tricks.
- Page navigation with tabs, side drawers and stack-based navigation.
- State management solutions.
- Handling and validating user input.
- Connecting your Flutter app to backend servers by sending Http requests.
- User authentication.
- Adding Google Maps.
- Using native device features like the camera.
- Adding beautiful animations & page transitions.
- How to publish your app to the app stores.
- And more!
This course is for you if …
- You are interested mobile apps for the two most popular mobile platforms – iOS and Android
- You want to explore the full set of features Flutter offers
- Don’t want to spend hours learning two completely different languages
- You DON’T need to know Flutter or Dart.
- You DON’T need to know iOS (Swift/Objective-C) or Android (Java).
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and experienced interested in diving into mobile app development using one language for both platforms.
- Experienced iOS or Android developers who want to build cross-platform (iOS + Android) apps with one single programming language.
Created by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Flutter & Dart – The Complete Flutter App Development Course Download
What is Flutter?
Flutter is a mobile application development SDK (Software Development Kit) created by the minds at Google. The developers of Flutter term it as a high-performance and high-fidelity app builder for iOS and Android applications, from a single codebase. The idea behind Flutter was to help developers create fast applications that feel smooth on distinct platforms. With beautiful iOS flavored widgets built with Flutter’s own framework, developers can create beautifully and customized UX.
Why learn Flutter?
There are several good reasons for learning Flutter, most notably:
- Bright future evident by growing community support and development.
- Overcoming the traditional limitations of cross-platform app development approaches.
- Productivity boost with the hot reload feature.
- Support for an array of IDEs.