Get advanced with Node.Js! Learn caching with Redis, speed up through clustering, and add image upload with S3 and Node!
Free Download Udemy Node JS: Advanced Concepts. With the help of this course, you can go beyond the basics! Learn caching with Redis, enhance performance with clustering, add image upload with S3, and more!.
What Will I Learn?
- Absolutely master the Event Loop and understand each of its stages.
- Utilize Worker Threads and Clustering to dramatically improve the performance of Node servers.
- Speed up database queries with caching for MongoDB backed by Redis
- Add automated browser testing to your Node server, complete with a continuous integration pipeline setup.
- Apply scalable image and file upload to your app, utilizing AWS S3
- Basic knowledge of Node, Express, and MongoDB
Go beyond the basics of Node! This course will give you the skills needed to become a top Node engineer.
Query Caching with Redis? You will learn it. The Node Event Loop? Included. Scalable File Upload? Of course!
This is a must-take course if you work with Node.
Node Internals: Here’s one of the most common interview questions you’ll face when looking for a Node job: “Can you explain the Node’s Event Loop?” There are two types of engineers: those who can describe the Event Loop and those who cannot! This course will ensure that you are incredibly well prepared to answer that most important question.
Besides being critical for interviews, knowledge of the Event Loop will give you a better understanding of how Node works internally. Many engineers know not to ‘block’ the Event Loop, but they don’t necessarily understand why. You will be one of the engineers who can clearly articulate the performance profile of the Node and its Event Loop.
Caching with Redis: We’ll also supercharge the performance of database queries by implementing caching backed by Redis. No previous experience with Redis is required! Redis is an in-memory data store purpose-built for solving caching needs. By adding caching to your application, you can decrease the amount of time that any given request takes, improving the overall response time of your app.
File Upload: There are many resources online that offer suggestions on how to handle file upload, but few show a solution that can truly scale. Hint: saving files directly on your server isn’t a scalable solution. Learn how to leverage AWS S3 to implement file upload that can scale to millions of users with a few dozen lines of simple code. Plentiful discussions are included in security concerns with handling uploads, as well.
Here’s what we’ll learn:
- Master the Node Event Loop – understand how Node executes your source code.
- Understand the purpose of Node, and how the code you write is eventually executed by C++ code in the V8 engine
- Add a huge boost to performance in your Node app through clustering and worker threads
- Turbocharge MongoDB queries by adding query caching backed by a lightning-fast Redis instance
- Scale your app to infinity with image and file upload backed by Amazon’s S3 file service
- Implement a continuous integration testing pipeline so you always know your project functions properly
- Think you know everything there is about managing cookies and session? Well, you might, but learn even more!
- Ensure your app works the way you expect with automated browser testing using Jest and Puppeteer
- Bonus – learn advanced JS techniques along the way, including where to use ES2015 proxies!
I’ve built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning to Node. A course that explains the concepts and how they’re implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants a deep mastery of Node
- Engineers looking to understand the internals of Node
- Programmers looking to improve Node’s performance
Note: We have purchased this course/tutorial from Udemy and we’re sharing the download link with you for absolutely FREE. So you can learn & be your own master if you can’t afford to buy this course. But if you have money we strongly suggest you buy Node JS: Advanced Concepts course/tutorial from Udemy.
There are many companies currently using Node.js such as eBay, General Electric, GoDaddy, Microsoft, PayPal, Uber, Wikipins, Yahoo!, IBM, Groupon, LinkedIn, Netflix and many others.
Free Download Udemy’s Node JS: Advanced Concepts
Created by Stephen Grider
What is Node.js?
Node.js Features and Benefits
Most web developers implement Node.js due to its amazing and powerful features. Some of the features of Node.js are:
• Faster code execution
• Highly scalable
• Non-blocking APIs
• No buffering
What is node js used for?
Is node JS frontend or backend?
Node. js is a runtime environment, which let users choose how to use, whether frontend or backend, and one common language can be used as backend and front end. … so you can even use it as front –end environment, which will enhance the development of software. In short, it can be used for both!
Is node js better than Java?
Java uses the concept of multithreading with ease whereas Node JS does not use the concept of multi-threading like Java does. For large scale projects that involved concurrency, Java is highly recommended whereas Node JS does not handle the thread as well as Java does, which is the weakest point of this framework.
Is the node js a programming language?
What is Node.js?
What are the prerequisites for learning Node.js?
Following are the various perquisites for learning NodeJS:
• Fluency in using command online
• Practical knowledge of OOP (Object-oriented programming) and functional programming paradigms
Why should you learn Node.js?
NodeJS allows you to:
• Develop beyond the web
• Develop complex and powerful applications
• Increase agility and flexibility with microservices