Become a job-ready for advanced node.js development by mastering testing from scratch, jest, cypress, mocha, and more… worldwebcourse
What you’ll learn
- Get a very deep understanding of unit testing.
- Test real-world node-js APIs with both unit testing & integration testing.
- Become a guru at writing end to end tests for all sorts of applications
- Master mocking, stubbing, and common techniques of testing applications.
- Understand and how to use feature tests, unit tests, and an end to end tests.
started how to test.
Assert 2 + 2 = 4 ?
Sure, piece of cake. I was faced with real-world applications, I could not catch up with my job. It was depressing. I didn’t understand what mocking was. Neither did I understand topics like stubbing or spying.
- Unit testing
- Test runners
- Assertion libraries
- Test suites and organising tests
- Running tests
write unit tests for real-world functions, and understand exactly. how testing working a project.
There will be plenty of assignments and code reviews, to make sure you understand exactly what is being thought in the course.
After our feet are wet, and we can write basic tests, and after solving multiple exercises, we’ll move on to a more real-world approach, covering advanced topics like:
- Feature / integration testing
- Spying & stubbing
- Asynchronous tests
- Database testing
- End to end testing
Who this course is for:
Created by Kati Frantz
Size: 793.94 MB