This course was created by Jonas Schmedtmann. This course Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
- Understand and use complex features like the ‘this’ keyword, function constructors, prototypal inheritance, first-class functions, closures, and more.
- Code two beautiful real-world apps (starter code included) and not just boring toy apps.
- Learn how to debug your code and understand other developer’s code.
- Learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions. Because coding is not just writing code, it’s also thinking about your code!
- Become familiar with the new features of ES6 / ES2015.
- Get helpful support in the Q&A.
- Practice your new skills with coding challenges (solutions included).
- Get lifetime access to my HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
Do you want to learn the number #1 programming language that powers the internet?
If your answer is a big YES… Then this is exactly the course you are looking for!
So what is the course about?
To achieve our goal together, the course contains coding sessions, coding challenges, theory lectures, real-world projects and a final course exam.
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
We are going to code two beautiful real-world apps to apply our knowledge and learn new concepts (I provide the starter HTML and CSS code for these projects).
Learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions, how to create data privacy and encapsulation, and why that’s so important.
Let’s now find out if this course is for you. It’s a perfect fit if…
Student #3: You are interested in using popular libraries/frameworks like React, Angular or Node.js.
Now it’s your turn to decide. This is what you get:
- Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
- English closed captions (not the auto-generated ones provided by Udemy).
- All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
- Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
- Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
- Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).