- Build beautiful web apps to add to your portfolio
- Working Node JS and Express
- Create an essay E-Commerce app with authentication
- Automate testing your code by testing the framework!
- Master the latest JS features like async and arrow functions
- A Windows, macOS, or Linux-based computer is required
What You’ll Learn
- Master the basics of the language, easily understanding variables, objects, arrays, and functions
- how to design the structure of the code you write, leading to beautiful and easy-to-read programs easily Understand
- Develop practical skills around higher-order functions that you will utilize for years to come
- Build awesome projects to fill your personal portfolio
- Build command line tools from scratch using Node JS
- Fetch and manage information from third-party API’s
- Build a fully-featured E-Commerce application from scratch – including production-grade authentication!
Who this course is for:
Created by Colt Steele, Stephen Grider