What you’ll learn
- Build beautiful web apps to add to your portfolio
- Get job-ready with a deep understanding of the internals of JS
- Work with Node JS and Express
- Create a full E-Commerce app complete with authentication
- Automate testing your code by creating your own custom testing framework!
- Master the latest JS features like async and arrow functions
- A Windows, macOS, or Linux-based computer is required
Every one of these recordings can be handily referenced, later on, so you can generally return and look over some subject at whatever point required.
The fundamental objective of these undertakings is to feature configuration examples, and show you the ‘right’ and ‘incorrect’ methods for composing code. Before the end, By the end, you’ll be confident enough to work on your own personal projects with speed and finesse.
What You’ll Learn
- Master the essentials of the language, effectively getting factors, items, clusters, and capacities
- Understand how to plan the structure of the code you compose, prompting lovely and simple-to-understand programs
- Develop down to earth abilities around higher-request works that you will use for a considerable length of time to come
- Build magnificent activities to fill your own portfolio
- Build order line instruments without any preparation utilizing Node JS
- Fetch and oversee data from outsider API’s
- Build a completely highlighted E-Commerce application without any preparation – including creation grade validation!
Who this course is for:
Created by Colt Steele, Stephen Grider
updated 12 –2019